Boy clicks girl official website - date more women in less time

Boy clicks girl official website - date more women in less time
Maybe you take your time to write out a well-written message that references her profile and points out all the things you have in common.

They say dating is a numbers game, so if you email hundreds of women, you're bound to get at least ONE reply right?

This is easier said than done. Wait too long and you could end up being pen pals. Ask too early and you could scare her off.

Plus, meeting a guy from the net can be a little scary for a woman. You've got to establish some rapport and make her feel safe with you FIRST. Only then will she be comfortable enough to meet you in person for a date.

They have no idea how to take a woman they meet online and TRANSITION her to the real world in a way that feels NATURAL to her.

You see, I used to struggle with online dating too. I was never a "natural" with women in the real world, so online dating was my only option of ever finding a girlfriend.

I signed up to several dating sites and started testing different emails to see which ones got the most responses from women.

After a few days, I started getting some responses. After a few weeks, I had gotten my first date with a woman. (A sexy little brunette named Christine.)

I kept track of what worked and what didn't, jotting down notes and ideas as I went. Bit by bit I started putting...Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post