Diy hot water - build a solar hot water system

Diy hot water - build a solar hot water system
"On this very page you are going to learn... How to eliminate 1/3 of your power bill by making your own solar hot water system!"

Heating water takes an immense amount of energy and that's why it makes sense to build a solar hot water system for your home. A solar water heater can reduce your electricity bill by up to 33% and setting up the system is dead simple. Using easy to find parts you can make the solar heater in your backyard for under $100.

This web site has been created to help you help our environment. The sun produces an extremely large about of energy yet only .1% of our energy production is solar! Isn't this just crazy? On top of the great environmental impact you will save hundreds off your power bill. These DIY plans have recently been made available online so you can get started with your project in just a few minutes.

Solar water heaters are not new technology. In fact, these water heaters have been around for over 100 years. You can use this proven technology! When I made my first solar hot water system I did make quite a few mistakes but after learning from these mistakes I have been able to write instructions that you can easily copy. Some instruction guides on this

"Thanks for helping me set up my solar water heater. I couldn't have done it without your guidance. It's quite amazing how hot the water gets after it flows through the heating panel. This is going to save me a fortune!" Allen Basker...Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post