Advertise On rachelphipps.com

For quite a spell right away I've been trying to move out a good, fair organisation of pricing for advertising on rachelphipps.com, which volition withal brand the infinite inexpensive for you lot guys to use. I promise you'll similar what I've come upwards up with!
DSC_0003
I volition live selling two different ad sizes, 150x90 banner modest ads together with 150x150 medium ads. These volition live displayed inwards the correct manus sidebar, nether the link to my beauty blog, The Glossy Guide

Small Ad = £1 for 2 weeks
Medium Ad = £1.50 for 2 weeks

These prices volition last throughout the calendar month of August.  In September a modest promotion volition cost £1.50, but you lot volition instruct iii weeks, together with a medium promotion volition cost you lot £2 together with you lot volition instruct iii weeks. In October, a modest promotion volition cost £2 but you lot volition instruct the infinite for a month. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 medium promotion volition cost £2.50 but besides live for a month. I know you lot equally getting the same charge per unit of measurement per calendar week each month, but past times stretching it out this means at that spot should live advertising slots to stand upwards for everyones budget! At the destination of Oct I'm going to re assess the pricing, together with hopefully start working on a fixed promotion infinite charge per unit of measurement that is fair together with attainable for everyone equally good equally providing sum stats on my site together with thus you lot tin instruct a expert consider for how your promotion volition perform! 


If you lot are interested inwards advertising on rachelphipps.com ship me an electronic mail amongst your image, the link you lot would similar to electronic mail it to together with the electronic mail address you lot purpose for Paypal (Paypal alone I'm afraid) together with I'll instruct your promotion upwards equally presently equally possible!

More interesting articles here :Generation Enggelmundus Internet Marketing Tool here :Zeageat IM Sumber http://www.rachelphipps.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post