Amaranth Rice Cake Party


Instagram is the best inspo when it comes to food! I saw lots of pictures of bagels amongst amazing colorful toppings on insta lately. I wanted to brand something similar this too. I went to the side past times side grocery shop to catch unopen to bagels.... they had no bagels. Yup. I flora these amaranth rice cakes which were a flake thinner than 'normal' rice cakes. I NEVER purchase foods similar this...I accept no persuasion why I stopped at this section. Anyway, I bought amaranth rice cakes as well as was happy that I could purpose them for my colorful nutrient political party moving-picture exhibit :P 






I intend they are amazing for a brunch or dinner political party amongst friends! Next fourth dimension when I invite my bffs for a girls dark I volition definitely top those amaranth crackers amongst guacamole, humus, dried tomato plant spread as well as lots of other yummy things! And the best matter is that y'all tin top them amongst sugariness materials too. I dear the slight salty sense of savour  of the amaranth cake amongst creamy sugariness cashew butter! If y'all purpose moisture products (like kokosnoot yogurt or so) brand certain to add together them correct earlier y'all desire to consume or serve the amaranth cakes, because they volition soften the crispy crackers.

Here is a listing of what I topped my amaranth rice cakes amongst (see my get-go moving-picture exhibit - from top left to bottom right):

1. spirulina soy yogurt (yes, it's blue!) & freeze dried strawberries
2. guacamole, tomato plant & dark sesame seeds
3. beet beginning kokosnoot yogurt & mango as well as dried mulberries
4. guacamole & avocado
5. beet beginning kokosnoot yogurt & banana
6. speculoos spread, pino nuts & passion fruit
7. hazelnut butter, freeze dried strawberry pulverization & coconut
8. spirulina soy yogurt + passion fruit as well as lime
9. peanut butter & hazelnut wafers

Mega slowly as well as real delicious! Have fun making your own!

xx C

Sumber http://www.theblondebird.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post