London, Feb 2011

On Th dark I achieved one of my life goals of going to run into Maroon 5, my favourite band inwards concert amongst Sherin, but I've decided that the photos from that deserve a whole postal service inwards themselves! So, apart from a quick apology for non updating inwards almost a calendar week (I've been spending fourth dimension amongst friends likewise equally running some London!) I idea I'd portion some of the photos amongst you lot from my tiffin amongst Sherin, Susie together with Amy, together with Amy together with I's shopping excursion around cardinal London afterwards!

Sea of Shoes's Bettle Mania. I similar things amongst bugs on!



Amy had brought loads of business cards for British Style Bloggers amongst her, but I really, rattling loved the handmade trouble organisation cars she had made for her personal blog, Confessions Of Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Fashion Editor - she said that they had taken her hours!


After tiffin Sherin together with Susie headed off to the rails shows they had inwards the afternoon, together with Amy together with I decided to receive got a wonder some Carnaby Street.


Amy absolutely loved Irregular Choice - I idea the shoes were beautiful together with bizzarre, but I would never rattling wearable most of them myself - Amy totally would though, they accommodate her personality!




These dark together with aureate shoes were the entirely ones inwards the store that I'd rattling wear!


I absolutely loved this window display inwards the Diesel store!


Amy was shocked how much I gravitated towards the Lomography store; I store for all the things for my Diana online together with thence to run into the actual store was fantastic, especially the adventure to fiddle some amongst their 360 celluloid cameras! I spent ages inwards there explaining to her how they were all made out of plastic together with what effects they created!


I rattling loved their photograph wall showing off all their different film effects - it covered almost the entire wall!


Lots of bloggers at the 2nd are talking virtually the Dahlia store together with thence I was excited to become inwards together with travail on a few things. I tried on some beautiful dresses that looked groovy on me, but in that place was non i that I fell absolutely in honey with.


We had fun inwards the Apple store playing some amongst what our websites looked similar on the iPads. I wishing I could receive got i but I rattling can't justify why I'd postulate one!


We both absolutely loved the ballerina display inwards United Colours of Benetton past times Oxford Circus!


I was alos big on the mass displays they had inwards the flagship Topshop store for their novel makeup collection.


The cosmetics hall of Selfridges was total of Wonder Woman costume clad models promoting the novel MAC Wonder Woman collection, together with they had develop an extra popular upward present expanse adjacent to the O.P.I boom salon betwixt the makeup together with the high street collections. This giant Wonder Woman cutting out was suspended downwards the big principal escalator.


I was totally inwards honey when I checked out the novel Shoe Lounges upstairs, mainly because of the vast array of Kurt Geiger shoes that in that place were on offering for me to travail on! I tried on a rattling overnice yoke of white summertime heels that were together with thence comfortable!


Also, Amy together with I decided to gratify the political geek side of ourselves past times taking a wonder over to Westminster for a stroll upward Whitehall together with for a wonder some St James Park, which is genuinely beautiful this fourth dimension of twelvemonth amongst all the blossom starting to bloom: genuinely my favourite London park!


What did you lot exercise final fourth dimension you lot were inwards London?

More interesting articles here :Generation Enggelmundus Internet Marketing Tool here :Zeageat IM Sumber http://www.rachelphipps.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post