Product Review: Lush Hair Care

The latest bundle I have received from the lovely ladies inwards the Lush Press purpose contained 3 pilus products for me to endeavor on my sometimes unruly tresses. Gina asked me what pilus type I have, hence when I told her that I accept long, thick dark-brown pilus (never been dyed) that normally does best alongside products that are marked upward as moisturizing my hair, this is what she sent me! 


(Jasmin in addition to Henna Fluff-Ease Hair Treatment, Rehab Shampoo, American Cream Conditioner)

After a fleck of consideration I decided to endeavor all 3 products together to endeavor out the overall effect, in addition to and then to usage each product separately over three different days to encounter how each one performs on its own. 


First upward is the tub of Jasmin & Henna Fluff-Ease. I'm big on my jasmine tea, hence it smells absolutely divine, in addition to every bit it is to ease fluff, something I endure quite badly from, I got real excited every bit I unwrapped this! On my pilus it smelt absolutely incredible, in addition to 1 time the twenty mins was upward (okay, I stretched it to 30!) My pilus felt hence creamy in addition to soft in addition to conditioned when I washed it off, in addition to when I got dorsum to my room from the shower it yet smelt of the stuff, in addition to my pilus smelt incredibly of it until I washed it again.

I did non encounter much of an final result when I used all the products together, but in addition to then 1 time again I'm convinced that the shampoo revered all the effects of the mask. When I used the mask together alongside my commons shampoo in addition to conditioner (Herbal Essences Hello Hydration) I cruel totally inwards honey - it truly did brand my pilus appear shinier and healthier. It's £10.90 a pot, in addition to if you lot accept medium length hair you'll get about 3 treatments out of it. 

Also, a petty recycling label on the tub allow me know that if I select five build clean Lush pots into 1 of their stores I'll receive a gratuitous Fresh Face Mask - I intend at the charge per unit of measurement I've been falling dorsum inwards honey alongside Lush products over the concluding few weeks this volition come upward inwards real handy for me! 


Next upward is the 'Rehab' shampoo. I don't intend I demand to refer past times right away that Lush products smell absolutely amazing! There must be some mint in addition to some tea tree crude oil inwards in that place somewhere - the scent of it reminds me of this spray my Mum used to position inwards my pilus to repel nits but I truly liked to vesture anyway because it smelt divine in addition to made my pilus overnice in addition to soft in addition to shiny!

I was surprised at how sparse it was when it came out of the bottle, and surprised again at how good it lathered upward in addition to past times the incredible minty scent I was hitting with! However, 1 time I washed it out om my pilus it was left alongside that over squeaky build clean feeling I larn when I launder my pilus alongside shower gel rather than shampoo. Even afterwards using the 'American Cream' conditioner, twice I yet could non milk shiver the feeling in addition to I was worried that my pilus would intermission when I brushed it out (though that fearfulness turned out to live on irrational). As I accept already mentioned I'm pretty certain it is responsible for undoing the effects of the pilus mask, in addition to for leaving my pilus really really fluffy afterwards drying (though real soft). I decided to forgo giving it some other go, every bit I did alongside the mask in addition to the conditioner (but, I accept heard it plant much ameliorate if you lot usage it alongside Lush's 'Retread' conditioner. However, every bit I loved the 'American Cream' conditioner I was sent hence much I intend I mightiness give a different Lush shampoo a go. If you lot desire to endeavor 'Rehab' anyway, a 100g bottle volition laid you lot dorsum £4.75, a 250g bottle volition laid you lot dorsum £9.45 in addition to a big 500g bottle volition toll you lot £15.25!


Finally nosotros come upward to the 'American Cream' vanilla conditioner. The consistency surprised me because it did non accept that oily experience of most conditioners, but I loved the vanilla smell. When I used all the products together I absolutely loved how shiny it made my pilus in addition to how nifty it smelt the whole of the side past times side day, in addition to when I used the conditioner together alongside my commons shampoo I absolutely fell inwards honey alongside the shiny glossy complete it gave my pilus - I truly must stock upward on this stuff!

My overall verdict? I truly did non larn on alongside the shampoo, but I yet desire to endeavor some other Lush shampoo afterwards such a great experience with the conditioner. As far every bit the Jasmin & Henna pilus handling is concerned - I'm going to stock upward side past times side fourth dimension I hitting a Lush store! H5N1 100g bottle costs £3.99, in addition to 250g bottle £7.99 in addition to a 500g bottle volition toll you lot £12.99.


Since I've been reviewing quite a few products from Lush late (and every bit component of their entires inwards my Lush bathroom box giveaway) people accept been letting me know nigh some of their favourite Lush products. Also, since I'm inwards London side past times side calendar week in addition to heading over to Carnaby street for a fleck of shopping alongside the girls, Sherin has suggested that nosotros caput over to Lush to stock up. I don't usage Lush products on a daily footing because it's non practical; I don't accept a store close me, but every bit (unless I screw upward my exams, e'er a possibility!) I'm moving to London inwards September that volition no longer live on a problem! After restocking on 'Lemony Flutter' Cuticle Butter, everyone keeps on telling me to endeavor 'Dream Cream' in addition to 'Sweet Lips' lip scrub. I saw a pot of the scrub inwards my friend Alex's room the other 24-hour interval in addition to felt quite jealous. She also had a pot of 'Turkish Delight' which is a shower cream; I intend I mightiness merely purchase myself some of that likewise rose production buy the farm difficult that I am! 

More interesting articles here :Generation Enggelmundus Internet Marketing Tool here :Zeageat IM Sumber http://www.rachelphipps.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post