Weekly Love - Week 57

MJ's marble boom tutorial - an absolutely inspired idea!

+ So far I accept paired ten bloggers together amongst an international blogger pen pal on my blogger pen pal exchange - together with hence happy! Also over the Moon that Angie is my novel pen pal!


+ Meeting upwardly for a lovely java appointment amongst my friend Victoria whom I accept non had a pick out care of upwardly amongst for ages! She equally good gave me a years worth of onetime Vogues!

Lauren Moffatt's novel lookbook - I desire together with hence much from it!

Nicolette has rank together 1 of the best fashion calendar week survival posts I've ever seen! 

+ I gave inwards I got Tumblr.

+ Matia talks virtually juggling blogging amongst your spare time.

+ Live streaming the bit one-half of the Independent Fashion Bloggers conference at Milk Studios at New York Fashion Week.

+ An onetime article, but I love PR Couture's slice on how its e'er the same onetime bloggers getting involved inwards construct collaborations.

+ Chocolate, lemon & pinkish marshmallow cupcakes from the Primrose Bakery.

+ Now, sentiment loads of bloggers are doing it directly I desire to rank a 'three to follow' listing of bloggers at the cease of each of my Weekly Loves, the master copy sentiment (I think) must hold upwardly credited to the fantastic Lily Melrose of LLYMLRS for her 'five to follow'. So, credit where credit is due, hither goes! Three to follow: Gem, Amy & Lauren!


What accept you lot all been enjoying this week?

More interesting articles here :Generation Enggelmundus Internet Marketing Tool here :Zeageat IM Sumber http://www.rachelphipps.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post