Dunnas Bikini Review

Most of my posts bring been salubrious eating/travel related, all the same later I received my novel Dunnas swimwear I decided to weblog well-nigh them.

Dunnas is a companionship that sells bikinis, sunglasses, jewellery, headbands in addition to handbags. The root fourth dimension I took honour of Dunnas was when I was searching the network for brazilian agency bikinis. Why brazilian style? The bikini bottoms are in addition to then sexy, omg! Dunnas offers sexy tops in addition to bottoms, unlike styles in addition to prints. The bikinis are high character swimwear made inwards Brazil. I am totally inwards honey amongst my bikinis from Dunnas in addition to can't imagine a summertime without them! 



Each fourth dimension yous guild from dunnas.co.uk/theblondebird or dunnasbikini.com/theblondebird at that spot is a apartment transportation charge per unit of measurement of 5$ (US or Great Britain order) or 20$ (worldwide)

When yous purpose my particular discount code tbb25 you larn 25% off your order! . 






I received the pink/red bow bikini agua rossa in addition to a really pretty bandeau bikini agua inwards U.S.A. size S. Bottom in addition to plow over jibe perfectly! The bikinis are incredible quality. There's a huge focus on details - in addition to I honey details! And did I already tell yous that they are made inwards Brazil?! Aww Brazil!!


Agua Rossa

The bottom is super tiny, of course! Here inwards Republic of Austria yous don't larn brazilian agency bikini bottoms...they only don't sell them. Prude Europe? I don't know. I mean, the bottom isn't that modest (I am certain women inwards Brazil article of apparel bikini bottoms that await similar thongs). What I actually similar well-nigh this bikini
is that yous necktie a bow on the correct side of the bottom. That makes it particular in addition to ohhh no annoying cutting into my skin. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 padded plow over amongst halterneck necktie straps. So cute. I experience really comfortable in addition to I can't hold off for my adjacent opor-garai or spa solar daytime to article of apparel them. The bikini looks groovy in addition to I bet it is perfect for tanning! 




Agua

My favorite bikini tops are bandeau tops! The perfect agency for my trunk shape. I was a chip scared that the bottom would cutting into my peel because at that spot were no bows or anything...no peril to arrive a chip wider but also this bikini fits perfectly! I honey the fiddling golden details.


To buy 1 of these beautiful bikinis watch www.dunnasbikini.com/theblondebird (US + worldwide) or www.dunnas.co.uk/theblondebird (UK + worldwide). And don't forget to purpose my discount code tbb25 :)  If toll is something belongings yous dorsum I volition definitely tell that these are worth it! High quality, practiced client service, unique styles in addition to prints. I am certain yous won't regret it!
There are many other bikini styles online. Wear whatever yous desire every bit long every bit yous experience beautiful in addition to comfortable! This is only my personal experience amongst Dunnas in addition to I am a large fan of brazilian agency bottoms.  

xx TBB

Sumber http://www.theblondebird.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post