THE BIG NEWS: The Blonde Bird 10 DUNNAS BIKINIS


www.dunnasbikini.com/theblondebird


Finally, the tidings I've been waiting 
to portion for the yesteryear weeks is here!! 

I am collaborating amongst Dunnas, a beach wearable build amongst high character bikinis made inwards Brazil. 


I am a truthful summertime girl and I want I'd alive close the beach. 

Winter fourth dimension is my enemy...dry lips, pale peel together with no bikini season. Honestly, who likes winter?!

When it comes to bikinis I am veeery fussy most picking the correct one. These bikinis designed yesteryear Italian Francesca Magnani (aww Italy!) accept the perfect sort for every trunk type. I dearest the brilliant together with colorful swimwear together with specially the brazil agency bottoms!! Raaaawwrr! 

On their website you lot tin mix or jibe together with select the bikini agency that fits you lot best. 

And straightaway I accept a rattling special offering for you! 


Use discount code tbb25 together with become 25% off your order!


Here are the links to my rattling ain niggling Dunnas Beach Wear store! Unfortunately this discount code doesn't run for the Italian Dunnas webstore, sorry.

Click the moving-picture demo below to become to the shop (my lovelies from the UK: hither is your link to my shop www.dunnas.co.uk/theblondebird



www.dunnasbikini.com/theblondebird


Sumber http://www.theblondebird.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post