DIY Flower Crown




Festival flavor is coming upwardly as well as it is fourth dimension to intend close where to instruct as well as what to wear. 

My favorite as well as cutest accessory volition live a blossom crown I made lately. Hippie-like. Yes, I know, it's non Woodstock (ha!) nor Coachella....aww how bad I wanna instruct to Coachella! ....next yr I go..or so...

Anyway, this is how you lot brand a blossom crown yourself! 










You'll need: 
  • a diversity of simulated flowers
  • scissors
  • green stuff (I used an onetime shirt as well as cutting it into stripes) 
  • elastic ring (optional)
  • hot gum gun


1. Start past times trimming the floral buds off the steems.




2. Now plough the flowers to a greater extent than or less as well as cutting off this pocket-size lilliputian thing. 



3. Then accept your flowers as well as ready them out inwards the desired pattern. 



4. Take the greenish stuff stripe as well as roll it to a greater extent than or less your caput to constitute the size for your crown. You tin solely purpose the greenish stuff or you lot add together a pocket-size slice of elatstic ring similar I did....I intend it is non necessary. I only didn't know that earlier ;) 





5. Once you lot ready out the flowers secure them inwards house amongst the hot gum gun. Be creative, attach bigger as well as smaller flowers. You tin likewise add together the leaves. Too easy! 
I made ii blossom crowns - for me as well as my sis <3



Sumber http://www.theblondebird.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post