Raw Cashew Butter

I am loving this vegan sense too thus much. I decided to extend it too volition swallow vegan for the adjacent days/weeks amongst a few exceptions. Tonight nosotros planned a dinner at the californian eating theatre Livingstone. I checked their carte inward advance. Definitely no hazard for whatever vegan option. Boooh! 







Ever since I started my 21-day vegan challenge (check out my outset days here too here) I swallow lots of seeds too nuts. I was already a cashew nut-lover earlier (ok, yes, the roasted too salted ones), but never tried the raw cashews. They are too thus soft too sweet!

As they were on sale lately I bought a pack too made raw cashew butter.

My outset homemade nut butter! 

Guys, you lot lead maintain to motility this!! You can't become incorrect amongst nut butter!!


You need 

raw cashews
pinch of salt 
food processor
 ...and lots of patience


I used 300 grams of raw cashews. After a duo of seconds inward the nutrient processor they should await similar this:



Then you lot lead maintain the business office of the nut butter making that takes forever: getting it from crunchy to creamy. I idea I bespeak syrup or H2O to larn inward to a greater extent than creamy. Just add together a pinch of salt.






DON'T OVERHEAT THE FOOD PROCESSOR! I borrowed it from my mum. Thank God I didn't destroy this perfect invention. So proceed it spinning for twenty seconds too wait. Scrape the thick cashew glue from the sides, spin again, halt too scrape. Do this 1 time to a greater extent than too again.

You volition mean value that this is never gonna work. 

Don't add together syrup or whatever other liquid!

Just survive patient. You volition larn at that spot :) 

And laissez passer on your nutrient processor a residue every duo of minutes for v minutes. I simply don't desire you lot to ruin it. So don't overheat it. Always retrieve that!




Yeah this actually takes long.....but it is worth it. 

Enjoy this wonderful creamy nut butter amongst your bagel, on overstep of your granola or equally a cupcake frosting. Or simply plain. But survive warned, it is extremely addictive!




 
Sumber http://www.theblondebird.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post