Introducing: The High Tea Cast

Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 yoke of days agone I was talking to my best friend close podcasts. He'd only crashed his estimator trying to download besides many of them from iTunes at once, as well as it got me wondering why I don't hear to or lookout adult man them anymore, because I used to move actually into them - I almost cried when my all fourth dimension favourite, 'This Is Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Knife' got cancelled (look it up, you lot won't regret it!) I knew I had some fourth dimension to kill the adjacent solar daytime on the prepare to London (I cry upward the high speed tickets terms agency besides much then I instruct on the tedious prepare to salve money) then I headed over to iTunes for a fighting of a browse for something to hear to. 

255822_133569683388472_131592603586180_255970_6822956_o
The adjacent solar daytime I was trying non to embarrass myself similar an idiot past times laughing out loud piece sitting all past times myself inward the middle of a prepare carriage: I had discovered the get-go always episode of The High Tea Cast (clicking the similar volition accept you lot to their wonderful blog!)

The High Tea Cast is a chat show, hosted past times 2 wonderful London ladies called Sam as well as Lea. They are both very, real funny as well as gulp lots of tea as well as cake. They are both seasoned podcasters, having met past times accident on some other podcast, the thought for The High Tea Cast was born.

So, what exactly did these two hilarious ladies chat about? Embarrassing moments, both inward full general as well as inward relation to coming together celebrities. Everyone loves to hear close people embarrassing themselves, every bit long every bit its non you lot alongside the egg on your face! They also had a very lively discussion give-and-take close Catlin Moran's latest majority How To Be Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Woman which made me desire to instruct select deal of a re-create to read that instant, as well as left me wondering why I had non before, Catlin existence i of my all fourth dimension favourite paper columnists as well as everything... the alone argue I did non select deal of a re-create every bit I walked past times it inward Selfridges is because they volition move giving away a re-create to i of their Twitter or Facebook followers - then instruct subscribing!

One of the highlights of the podcast for me has to move the 2nd one-half of their interview alongside A Winter Road, a 2 homo celluloid production company, who depict just how difficult it is to instruct permission to brand a celluloid on the London Underground.

Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 particular cite has to instruct to their word reader, Simon Button (click for his spider web log too, good worth the read!) who's hysterical rant on the discipline of the News of The World telephone hacking scandal reminded me a lot of David Mitchell's segment on Channel 4's 10 o'Clock Live - why did they receive got to cancel that show? I'm actually looking forrad to his segment inward the adjacent episode - comment on the London riots methinks? (Though, he is to blame for my john finger. I finished listening to the podcast piece  was doing the ironing.)


Watch this infinite for an interview alongside the girls, as well as inward the meanwhile brand certain you lot download the get-go episode of The High Tea Cast from iTunes (its free!) as well as follow the girls on Facebook as well as Twitter! If you lot receive got whatsoever suggestions for what I should inquire the girls, allow me know inward the comments!

More interesting articles here :Generation Enggelmundus Internet Marketing Tool here :Zeageat IM Sumber http://www.rachelphipps.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post