Tom Woods Responds to Ron Paul Curriculum Article

Tom Woods
Tom Woods emails from his Contra Cruise:
Bob,

 I was disappointed to encounter your post. That illustration appears to last quite exceptional. I accept an endless
series of testimonials from students who rave close the curriculum. Our memory charge per unit of measurement is through the roof, which plainly agency a heck of a lot to a greater extent than than does 1 anecdote.

My ain daughters operate it, for heaven's sake. I orbit off to accept the agency to render them amongst pretty much whatever instruction I want. I wouldn't select anything but the best.

In the involvement of equal time, perchance you lot could encounter represent to post this overview video of the curriculum?

 Is The Ron Paul Curriculum Failing Its Students?, I stated that:
Now, I read the entire spider web log post, including the doc North responses, as well as the reponses did non bang me every bit peculiarly arrogant.
And I besides wrote:
doc North powerfulness last a petty cranky but I tell you lot the human being is a genius. I know roughly really smart people as well as he ranks to a higher house most of them....

Indeed, if I could produce high schoolhouse over again, in that place is no interrogation that doc North would last my commencement selection to report under...

Lillie, you lot accept a talent for writing. I promise you lot as well as doc North tin somehow reconcile. I can't remember of an educator at the high schoolhouse degree that you lot could larn to a greater extent than from...

 In the illustration of doc North, the valuable materials he offers is really valuable as well as it is unlikely to last constitute anywhere else.
In other words, only to last clear, the Ron Paul Curriculum appears to me to last the best inwards the world.

And I exclusively wishing I had doc Woods as well as doc North teaching me inwards high school.

I was going gently on Lillie Riccioli inwards my master post because I know how hard the high schoolhouse years tin last adjusting inwards the world, but I did say:
Lillie, you lot accept a talent for writing. I promise you lot as well as doc North tin somehow reconcile. I can't remember of an educator at the high schoolhouse degree that you lot could larn to a greater extent than from.
Just forget whatever youngster stuff, which from my battle-scarred sentiment isn't fifty-fifty there, as well as catch what you lot tin from ii of the greatest teachers inwards the world, doc Woods as well as doc North.

UPDATE

Also see:

Dear Libertarian Parents, Please Stop Acting Like Snowflakes
Sumber http://www.targetliberty.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post