Introducing: Curiosity, Camden

Today I idea I'd innovate y'all all to what I intend must live i of the most fascinating shops inwards Camden Locks inwards London - Curiosity. It is essentially an former fashioned curiosity/ antique/ vintage store where everything has a story. I intend the best agency to depict it would live a cross betwixt a museum as well as the most awesome motorcar boot sale you've e'er been to!
DSC_0093
I induce got a feeling that I powerfulness induce got wondered inwards at that topographic point i time before, the rootage fourth dimension I e'er visited Camden, but this fourth dimension nosotros were given a lovely fiddling guided tour around the shop. 
DSC_0078_2
Each fiddling business office of the store is carefully curated as well as holds a theme: this is the 'British' area. The displays are changing every solar daytime equally telephone commutation elements instruct sold off. 
DSC_0068_2
I only desire to accept a instant to give thank y'all Beverly, on the left, for taking the fourth dimension to present us around the store as well as enjoin us all the amazing as well as fantastic stories close all the dissimilar things inwards it!
DSC_0069_2
They had all these amazing vintage portraits stuck all over the counter. Apparently, people kept scream for who these women were, as well as thus the women who worked inwards the store gave them all names.
DSC_0074_2
DSC_0076_2
I was enchanted past times this display of vintage cameras - the solely affair that managed to proceed me away from them was the idea that I induce got non genuinely got around to using my latest vintage photographic television camera acquisition yet! 
DSC_0925_2
They sell lots of former costume jewellery, but they equally good sell necklaces inwards store made out of fiddling curiosities from the shop. 
DSC_0099
DSC_0097_2
They are equally good starting to brand upcycled tote bags alongside dolls on them. 
DSC_0096_2
They named these 'celebrity dolls', each i named later a celebrity they idea the doll looked similar - some of them are genuinely funny!
DSC_0084
DSC_0083_2
Ever wondered where y'all tin flame purchase former as well as vintage pub beer mats? 
DSC_0080_2
DSC_0088_2
This is something I really, genuinely regret non purchasing. If I had had fourth dimension to instruct dorsum for it that weekend I would induce got done. I don't know what creature it was from, but this vintage fur was solely £10 as well as rattling very soft. It equally good matched my pilus colour. Please ignore the plastic mannequin that inwards this photograph appears to live kicking me inwards the head! 


Has anyone else been to Curiosity inwards Camden? (Make certain y'all banking venture check out their Facebook page!) Are at that topographic point whatsoever other places similar this I should know about?

More interesting articles here :Generation Enggelmundus Internet Marketing Tool here :Zeageat IM Sumber http://www.rachelphipps.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post