Watermelon Coconut Jar




I honey watermelon! 

It is together with therefore refreshing. I can't alive without watermelon. Really. 

I had a watermelon juice this morning. Yumyum. 

And I simply cutting watermelon into pieces.....my piffling snack for today. It's together with therefore hot exterior together with at that spot is alone 1 affair to do: teach swimming together with sunbathing. Okay, unopen to other thing: studying. Exam sooooon!

Here is the recipe for my watermelon kokosnoot buss jounce that was on the carte concluding Sunday:



Ingredients


Oatmeal Chia Mixture
1 frozen banana
150 grams watermelon   
25 grams fresh kokosnoot meat
15 grams of my homemade granola
raw cocoa nibs
coconut chips





Directions


1. First layer is the oatmeal-chia mix. Stir inwards 1 tsp maca pulverisation together with position it inwards the refrigerator overnight.
2. Blend banana, 100 grams watermelon together with kokosnoot meat together with therefore it turns into a creamy smoothie. Pour the smoothie on the
oatmeal mix.
3. Pour granola on the smoothie.
4. Cut remainder of the watermelon into pocket-size pieces.
5. Garnish amongst watermelon, raw cocoa nibs together with kokosnoot chips. EASY! Voilà!

Sumber http://www.theblondebird.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post