Mark Cuban Hints at a 2020 Presidential Run


Billionaire Dallas Mavericks possessor Mark Cuban sat downwardly alongside TMZ’s Harvey Levin for an interview that volition air Dominicus on Fox News Channel’s “OBJECTified” together with hinted at a presidential bid inwards 2020, reports Breitbart.

“I intend we’re going into a fourth dimension where you lot involve individual who can
connect to people together with relate to people, together with I intend I qualify on each of those,” Cuban told Levin. “Now, whether or non I’ll produce it, it’s a big decision.”

“You audio similar a candidate,” Levin told Cuban.

Cuban replied, “I’m a concerned American citizen.”

“Well, hence am I, only I’m non a candidate,” Levin responded.

“I wouldn’t run unless I accept solutions,” Cuban stated. “If I accept solutions, together with then I accept something to offer. If I don’t, you lot won’t come across me anywhere almost beingness a politician.”

Oh great, roughly other egomaniac who thinks he has "solutions."

-RW


Sumber http://www.targetliberty.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post