Places To Eat In Canterbury: Deeson's British Resturant

For my mothers birthday yesterday my Dad as well as I took her to Deeson's British Restaurant on Palace Street, Canterbury. 
DSC_0014
Everything they serve is British as well as locally sourced. Even almost of the vino listing was made upwardly of English linguistic communication wines. 
DSC_0043
So many of my friends had recommended it to me, as well as equally it was either this or the novel French restaurant opposite I booked this, equally French when my parents had merely got dorsum from French Republic mightiness convey been a fleck of overkill!
DSC_0015
DSC_0019
DSC_0023
DSC_0028
The nutrient was sublime. This was my started of warm fried wood pigeon breast amongst par boiled quails eggs as well as dark as well as white pudding.  
DSC_0027
My Dad had gratis attain chicken terrine with pickles as well as toast. 
DSC_0025
And my Mum had i of her favourites, breaded scallops amongst bacon as well as roe cream. 
DSC_0030
DSC_0033
This was my top dog course, lemon sole cooked inward butter on a bed of mashed potato, capers as well as buttered spinage. I had non had a really, actually prissy good cooked slice of whole white fish, which is i of my favourite dishes as well as I enjoyed it immensely. 
DSC_0032
My mothers lamb, cooked inward three different ways on a bed of seasonal vegetables. 
DSC_0021
DSC_0040
I had nighttime chocolate moose amongst a homemade chocolate chip cookie as well as citrus jelly for dessert. 
DSC_0038
My Mum had Canterbury tart, which is apples as well as lemons. 
DSC_0042
Overall nosotros had a fantastic repast as well as I'd really recommend the identify to anyone who happens to move inward the Canterbury expanse for lunch. 


What was the final actually peachy repast you lot had out?

More interesting articles here :Generation Enggelmundus Internet Marketing Tool here :Zeageat IM Sumber http://www.rachelphipps.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post