Maroon five at The O2 Academy, Brixton

Over the lastly 5 years I've been a slave to my 1 truthful love in addition to 1 truthful obsession: the music of Maroon 5. On Th black I got the risk to meet them perform alive at the O2 Academy, Brixton (London) in addition to it was a dream come upwards true.


At this signal I must accept a instant to give thank you lot my beloved friend Sherin, for a) making going to the gig possible past times letting em remain amongst her inward London, in addition to b) for agreeing to queue upwards amongst me exterior the venue inward the freezing mutual coldness for 2 in addition to a one-half hours in addition to c) for beingness an O2 client important nosotros got to stand upwards inward the O2 priority queue, meaning that when nosotros finally made it into the venue nosotros were correct at the forepart in addition to in that place were solely 2 people inward betwixt me in addition to the stage! 


My solely electrical charge close the venue, every bit that they took away whatever photographic telly camera that they deemed to live of professional quality. That meant I was out then! Luckily Sherin's photographic telly camera made it through for me to shoot with, but this made me very, rattling mad until Maroon 5 genuinely started playing in addition to I but did non aid anymore! 


Before Maroon 5 came on however, nosotros were treated to an incredible supporting human action inward the shape of the exceptionally talented Sara Barellies. All the photos I took of Sara are soundless on Sherin's computer, hence hopefully in that place volition live a few inward her shipping service from the gig, but what I tin nation you lot is that the songs she played from her novel album: Kaleidoscope Heart were brilliant, she played Love Song which is 1 of the most listened to tracks on my iPod in addition to that her comprehend of Cee Lo Green's Fuck You was absolutely genius! She also covered Yellow past times Coldplay which had the thousands of people inward the hall held absolutely spellbound. 


Maroon 5 played all of the songs I arrive at got always wanted to hear them play alive (well, except for Sweetest Goodbye, but nosotros can't arrive at got everything inward life!): Misery, If I Never See Your Face Again, Harder To Breathe, Give Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Little More, The Sun, Never Gonna Leave This Bed, Secret, She Will Be Loved, Wake Up Call, Stutter, Hands All Over, This Love, Makes Me Wonder & sun Morning. 


I already knew that the tracks from Songs About Jane, their kickoff album were incredible live, every bit were the songs they played off of their 2nd offering, It Won't Be Soon Before Long as I arrive at got all their alive albums in addition to loads of recordings of gild gigs they've played on my iPod, but I was blown away past times how adept Misery, Give Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Little More (my favourite Maroon 5 vocal of the moment), Stutter, Hands All Over in addition to Never Gonna Leave This Bed sounded live. Stutter had the entire 5,000 rigid crowd packed into the relatively small venue singing dorsum at the band in addition to Hands All Over gave me chills to fifty-fifty heed to. However, 1 of the best tracks from the black has to live She Will Be Loved for both the means frontman Adam Levine (who features inward all of these photos) managed to harmonized the whole crowd into singing along in different parts, in addition to but for the fact the vocal made me cry.  



The means the band handled their instruments was incredible. My focus was genuinely drawn past times Adam in addition to the atomic number 82 guitarist James Valentine; I knew they were both basis course of didactics guitarists but this was to such a measure it was incredible to watch. Jesse Carmichael's keyboard in addition to guitar performances were also great, every bit was Matt Flynn on the drums in addition to Mickey Madden on bass was absolutely sublime. 


The to a greater extent than memorable (and truthful rockstar) moments of the gig include Adam Levine chucking over $3,000 worth of his pretty gilded custom made First Act guitar (yes I am a fan to know that!) across the phase in addition to the phase hand successfully catching it, Adam Levine grabbing a hefty video photographic telly camera in addition to making a cinema spell on stage, in addition to during She Will Be Loved plucking a girls iPhone out of the audience to band her beau to nation him she loved him, on phase in addition to on speakerphone.



To amount up, side past times side fourth dimension they play inward London 1 time again I volition live kickoff inward line of piece of occupation to purchase my ticket for every gig they're treating us to inward the city! There are many to a greater extent than photos, which I volition link to side past times side month, every bit I arrive at got exceeded my upload boundary on Flickr at the moment! 

More interesting articles here :Generation Enggelmundus Internet Marketing Tool here :Zeageat IM Sumber http://www.rachelphipps.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post