Product Review: Lush It's Raining Men Shower Gel

Another production the lovely ladies at Lush convey of late sent me to review from their Valentines collection is their novel shower gel, 'It's Raining Men' which I got super excited close because it is made amongst the same beloved scent every bit my favourite Lush lather 'Honey I Washed The Kids'.


Typical of most Lush products it smelled absolutely fantastic, (between when it arrived too when I tried it out it lived on my desk, too every few hours I could non tending but to unscrew the cap for a sniff!) too is prissy too thick, sugariness and moisturizing. Really, I did non uncovering the experience of washing amongst it much different to that of using the soap, but the agency it froths makes it but that piddling flake to a greater extent than luxurious.

Once my peel was dry out it smelt slightly of lather too slightly of honey; nice pleasant and non likewise strong. 


Though it says on the bottle that it's a shower gel for your pilus too, I'm unremarkably actually fussy close what I pose on my pilus too then I was non planning on trying out the gel every bit a shampoo, but when I got the shower I had a piddling flake of conditioner left, but no shampoo. In the end, I was pleasantly surprised; it  lathered up good too smelt amazing every bit I was washing my hair. My pilus was slightly fluffy the adjacent day, but I convey a theory that it could convey also been something to exercise amongst non drying it properly! I intend I actually ought to examination this, so I'm forthwith actually curious to travail out Lush shampoos too conditioners - I intend I mightiness but convey to either selection roughly upwards when I become to London or lodge roughly online when their website comes dorsum up! 

The exclusively downside I could uncovering to this production is I'm pretty certain that I'm allergic to it. I've been okay amongst all the other Lush products I've used, too I won't halt trying novel ones - I but intend it is i of those things, seeing every bit I'm okay amongst the lather amongst similar ingredients. I convey stupidly sensitive skin (even hypoallergenic things I sometimes don't teach on with, such every bit Benefit's novel pore minimiser), too consulting my Grandpa who is a pharmacist too used to brand makeup too cosmetics he told me that roughly of the ingredients have a similar makeup to naturally occurring stuff I'm allergic to if I consume them, too then its not surprising I convey the same type of rash every bit I teach from a nutrient allergy! (Really confused me at first, I idea I'd eaten something instead of touched something!) 

You tin select grip of yourself a bottle at wither 34.25 for 110g, £7.95 for 260g or £14.25 for 510g - trust me, it volition endure worth it! 

More interesting articles here :Generation Enggelmundus Internet Marketing Tool here :Zeageat IM Sumber http://www.rachelphipps.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post