2-Layer Minty Berry Jar



BIRDIES!! 

Are y'all gear upward for this??

This is the outset 2-layer breakfast scandalise hither on my blog. Hooraaaay!  
I intend the ingredients gibe perfectly together. 


I was a flake inward a hurry this morning. I had to create a novel bill of fare for Lord's Day together with had no stance which fruits together with nuts I should use. I created this novel scandalise when I was standing inward the middle of the fruits/veggies department inward the grocery store. Inspiration, inspiration!



Ingredients

Oats & Chia Mixture
50 grams strawberries
1 apple tree
1 banana
some mint leaves
15 grams of my homemade granola
1 fig
coconut flakes





Directions

1. First layer is the oats-chia mix.

2. pinkish layer: blend strawberries together with the apple tree amongst merely a flake of water. Make certain it is non getting every bit good liquid.
3. low-cal greenish layer: blend banana together with mint leaves. 
4. Pour the outset smoothie on the oatmeal mix. 
5. Then purpose a ladle together with piece of cake ladle the greenish smoothie onto the other one.
6. Next layer is the granola.
7. Cut the fig into small-scale pieces.
8. Garnish your breakfast scandalise amongst fig together with kokosnoot flakes. 


Voilà!  

Perfect, right? 

x. TBB
Sumber http://www.theblondebird.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post