Weekly Love - Week 76

DSC_0008
+ Re-reading the Harry Potter books.

+ I'm offering £1 for 2 weeks 150x90 banner advertising (for bloggers only) inwards the sidebar of rachelphipps.com throughout the calendar month of August - email me if you'd similar to purchase a space! (Paypal only)

+ Today, I'm off to London for the weekend. Being inwards London makes me so, therefore happy!


+ Independent Fashion Bloggers are having their start always London conference on 16th September - words tin non depict how excited I am!


+ a bundle of goodies through the postal service from Kate! I was able to swallow my terminal Milk Dud - because she sent a whole novel box of them!

+ This post from The Blond Salad makes me immature lady Italia therefore badly! I'm hopefully going dorsum adjacent summer, but that is totally beyond the betoken - I desire to hold upward dorsum in that place now!

+ All twenty-four hours Pretty Little Liars marathons.

+ Pottermore's Parseltoungue Translator!

+ Raspberry Mojitos

+ I beloved the agency Paula has pose together her post well-nigh her recent trip to London.

+ Laetita explains Macarons to us, in addition to why they are NOT Macaroons!
DSC_0011
+ My start endeavour at baking a total English linguistic communication breakfast pizza. The recipe still needs a fleck of tweaking, but I'll post it ane time I accept it perfected!

More interesting articles here :Generation Enggelmundus Internet Marketing Tool here :Zeageat IM Sumber http://www.rachelphipps.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post