France Photo Diary #3

On Fri I got dorsum from some other lovely calendar week spent at my dwelling inwards France. This fourth dimension roughly it was beautiful as well as sunny - did you lot know you lot tin larn a much improve tan inwards Cancal inwards July than inwards California inwards April? Who'd conduct maintain idea it!
1
This is the stance from the laid about of the pier at Cancal of the lighthouse, fish marketplace as well as oyster beds. (more photos inwards terminal summers post!)
2
DSC_0201
The obligatory bowl of mussels whenever I become to France. I promise one 24-hour interval I'll remember to accept a photograph of them earlier I've eaten them all!
DSC_0179
We had a lovely repast at the creperie inwards Combourg that claims to live the oldest inwards Brittany. 
DSC_0181
As a seafood fiend I enjoyed a traditional galette (buckwheat as well as dark butter crepe) amongst prawns, scallops, squid as well as mussels inwards a cream sauce - it was to choke for!
DSC_0190
Every fourth dimension nosotros swallow at that spot my Mum has her favourite crepe for dessert: a scoop of java H2O ice cream wrapped inwards a crepe, doused inwards Irish Gaelic Whisky as well as fix alight at the tabular array - ever fun to watch! 
DSC_0177
It's commonly simply me as well as my parents, thence it was sure enough an conduct a opportunity cramming inwards the dorsum betwixt my Mum as well as my Grandma whenever nosotros drove anywhere!
DSC_0317
On the agency dorsum from Cancal nosotros took a incorrect plough as well as discovered the close amazing sandy beach complete with clear blue, swim temperature sea as well as stone pools. I've decided that adjacent summertime we're going dorsum for a beach day! 
DSC_0300
DSC_0318
This is the stance from Mont Dol, the highest signal inwards the area. When I took this shot I'd climbed to the transcend of a gruelling spiral staircase to larn atop a tower - never doing that again! 
DSC_0094
One of the laid about places nosotros visited was the lovely historic town of Fougeres. 
DSC_0136
Tickets to larn into the castle. I had such fun running roughly it amongst my Dad. My blast smoothen is 'Extravagance' from the O.P.I designer collection. 
DSC_0149
The stance from the transcend of ane of the castle towers - the route simply looks thence European, non similar England at all!
DSC_0062
The fact I took this pic inwards the drinking glass of the double doors into our living room simply shows how sunny it was. I'm wearing this outfit, amongst my Whistles wind bracelet as well as a Little Fille headband. *edit* (17/07/11) Does anyone hither scout Pretty Little Liars? I've simply realised I await a lot similar Jenna inwards this picture...


Where conduct maintain you lot all been jetting off to for your summertime holidays?

More interesting articles here :Generation Enggelmundus Internet Marketing Tool here :Zeageat IM Sumber http://www.rachelphipps.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post