Weekly Love - Week 68

DSC_0006
+ Getting my hands on the 'Young Hollywood' consequence of NYLON - best consequence ever! Also, the novel edition of Company. 


+ Watching 'An Education'. It was such an incredible film, that spoke to me inward together with thence many different ways. If you've never seen it, lookout adult man it.

+ This documentary filmed nigh Jazzabelle's Diary.

+ Getting sweet, lovely emails from readers. If y'all cause got a moment, ship a quick tweet or e-mail to your favourite blogger, allow her know how much y'all dearest her spider web log and appreciate her posts, together with brand her day! 
muffin
+ Carrot, seed together with cream cheese muffins.

+ This calendar week I reviewed Michael McIntyre's autobiography over at Judging Covers - I could not recommend it more!

+ Spending but about of my birthday majority vouchers on paperbacks I've been wanting to read to accept on my ii French trips this summer. First: One Day by David Nicholls, Room by Emma Donoghue together with American Psycho by Brett Easton Ellis. I know, what a combination!

+ I went to a Pretty Reckless gig terminal year...

+ My Mummy bringing me a handbag total of juicy strawberries, grapes, bananas, chocolate together with fresh bagels. I dearest her together with thence much!
GlossyBox arriving on Thursday!

+ Thanks for all of your wonderful suggestions for what produce exercise nigh my actually dry out feet on my post nigh the Lush Fairtrade Foot Cream - I'm gradually working my means through them, together with I'll allow y'all know how I teach on!

+ Listening to a lot of Blake Shelton.

+ Julliette talks nigh blogging platforms beyond Blogger. She likewise mentions me inward this post - give thank y'all you!


What cause got y'all all been enjoying this week?

More interesting articles here :Generation Enggelmundus Internet Marketing Tool here :Zeageat IM Sumber http://www.rachelphipps.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post