Weekly Love - Week 69


+ Gala Darling gets a Japanese Calgel manicure. It takes 3 hours, lasts 3 weeks, but is bloody amazing!

+ Amy asks if blogging is simply most selling your lifestyle?

+ Amy likewise has written a fantastic post most surviving your get-go twelvemonth at university.

+ Getting my hands on my Superdrug points card. I honey loyalty cards - they salve then much coin inward the long run, in addition to this ane has a mirrored surface for quick makeup impact ups!

+ Carlinn has posted the most incredibly colourful outfit in addition to makeup post I've always seen.

+ Playing around alongside some of the products inward the 2nd moving ridge of the novel Benefit b.right skincare collection at the Benefit counter.

+ These songs: She Wouldn't Be Gone, Honey Bee
Graze Boxes rather every bit snacks actually works! Though, she did convey me these Hotel Chocolate treats that were lovely!

+ Charlotte Jane has written a really thought provoking post most staying inward contact alongside people.

+ Watching The West Wing inward my written report breaks.

+ Coco Rocha has Tumblr.

+ Extremely alcoholic chocolates.

+ More from Gala Darling: I honey this documentary about her in addition to her blog.

+ Having some lovely conversations alongside Gem the many times I ran into her this week!

+ Taylor Swift's novel music video 'Story of Us' - I went to a school like that!
DSC_0045
+ Finishing schoolhouse for good. Every. No school. Ever, always again. I can't believe it. Obviously I withal guide keep to larn dorsum for exams in addition to graduation, but.... wow. We had a wild fourth dimension on the final day. Yes, that is a get-go twelvemonth wrapped inward cling film. 

+ Having the final always twenty-four hr menstruum of Sabbatum schoolhouse inward my life. I've had to larn to schoolhouse on a Sabbatum since I was vii years old. That is the final eleven years. The concept of a weekend has been totally alien to me upwards until now, in addition to it's such a expert feeling I'll never guide keep to practise that again!


+ Doing jigsaw puzzles alongside my English linguistic communication teacher's iii twelvemonth old.

+ A history of the ruddy soled shoe.

+ Katy Perry is making a music video for 'Last Fri Night (T.G.I.F)' - it's my favourite vocal of of the album, then much then I fifty-fifty asked for the O.P.I blast shade named afterward it for my birthday!

+ 31 ideas for a weblog post.

+ Getting my giveaway bundle inward the post from Jess. The parcel disconcerted me for a instant - our handwriting is scarily similar!


What guide keep yous guys been enjoying this week?

More interesting articles here :Generation Enggelmundus Internet Marketing Tool here :Zeageat IM Sumber http://www.rachelphipps.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post