Matcha Latte Love



Starbucks (Austria) serves soy matcha dark-green tea aka super matcha. 
When I was studying for an seek the yesteryear iv weeks I went to Starbucks almost every 24-hour interval (bye good daytime hard-earned money). When y'all report from 9am to 8pm y'all only withdraw a stimulant as well as a relaxant. Matcha is both. It is such a perfect java substitute! AND: it is detoxing, contains antioxidants, boosts metabolism as well as burns calories. 

Need I nation more? 

Didn't intend so...

I got matcha for cooking yesteryear Aiya. Thanks 1 time to a greater extent than to Sabine for sending me my origin dark-green tea powder!!

 



Instantly I received the dark-green tea pulverization I made my really origin matcha soy latte! 

OMG! So freaking delicious! NO Starbucks anymore. Homemade it is.

And trust me, y'all volition hold out addicted too! 



MATCHA GREEN TEA LATTE

Recipe

1 tsp matcha for cooking yesteryear Aiya (did y'all know that vegan guru Attila Hildmann uses their products too?) 
1 tsp maple syrup
250 ml soy milk or whatever other milk 
milk-frother



Directions

Bring soy milk to a bare simmer. Add maple syrup. Then slow whisk inwards dark-green tea pulverization as well as start creating a foam alongside a milk-frother. The milk froth plant perfect alongside soy milk. I intend I heard it is because of the texture...I role a milk-frother similar this


So instead of java I quaff on my dark-green tea latte every morning. 

In the side yesteryear side few weeks I volition endeavour novel dark-green tea-recipes. What well-nigh matcha pancakes? Or cupcakes? Or breakfast jars? Smoothies? Iced dark-green tea latte? 

Will hold out along y'all birdies updated :) 


Christina




Sumber http://www.theblondebird.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post